Located just off the Capital Beltway in Prince George's County, Maryland, the 284-room Greenbelt Marriott Hotel & Conference Center provides superb access to all parts of Washington D.C., Baltimore and Annapolis. Situated within close proximity of to the Greenbelt Metro/MARC Station and near the New Carrollton Metro/Amtrak Station, the location is perfect for both
tourists and business travelers who will undoubtedly appreciate the many
luxurious amenities including indoor and outdoor pools, a 1,900 square foot
fitness center, jogging trails, upscale on-site restaurants, 10,000 square feet
of banquet, conference, and meeting space and a full-service Starbucks.
The Greenbelt Marriott Hotel has been honored with the prestigious "Hotel of the Year" award for 2007 by Marriott International for outstanding results in Overall Guest Satisfaction, Overall Associate Satisfaction, Most Improved Market Share, and Financial Excellence.
All of the recently renovated guest rooms feature Marriott's new room design, developed to offer greater style, luxury, innovation and ease. The guest rooms include new refrigerators, newly upholstered furniture, designer fabrics, custom artwork, new floor coverings and lighting, and high-speed internet access. The luxurious new Revive® Bedding Collection includes a custom duvet with a breathable down comforter, luxurious cotton-rich, hypoallergenic feather pillows and deep mattresses. The custom designed bathrooms include cherry cabinets, chrome fixtures, granite countertops, porcelain sinks and Bath and Body Works amenities.
The concierge level guest rooms are appointed with rich
cherry wood furniture with marble-top nightstands and matching dresser,
ergonomically designed desk and chair and 37" flat- panel LCD televisions.
The concierge level lounge provides guests with a relaxing atmosphere in which
to unwind amid refined furniture and finishes.
- 10,000 square feet of banquet, conference, and meeting space
- 1,900 square foot fitness center
- Full-service Starbucks
- Two on-site restaurants, Silver Moon Cafe and M Blue Bar and Lounge
- Near to NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, the University of Maryland, Fedex Field and 30-minutes to Oriole Park at Camden Yards and Baltimore Inner Harbor
- Easy access to and from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport and Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport
- Adjacent to Prince George's County Southern District Courthouse