Anteon Corporation Signs Lease Extension & Expansion at Flint Hill Office Park
Washington, D.C., July 1, 2005 – Lerner Enterprises of North Bethesda, Maryland, one of Washington, D.C.'s premier real estate developers, has announced that it has extended and expanded Anteon Corporation under a long term lease for 143,667 square feet for its corporate headquarters at Four Flint Hill in Fairfax, Virginia. Flint Hill Office Park is a forty-eight (48) acre office park located just off I-66, Route 123 and Jermantown Road consisting of three fully leased office buildings, which total over 500,000 square feet. Lerner was represented in the transaction by Jeffrey K. Diamond and Brian F. Tucker of Diamond Property Company of McLean, Virginia. Anteon Corporation was represented by Steven D. Hubberman and Jack M. Schneider of Studley, Inc. of McLean, Virginia.
Anteon (Anteon.com) (NYSE: ANT) is a leading systems integration company that provides mission, operational and IT enterprise support to the U.S. government. They are involved in design, integration, maintenance, and upgrading systems for national defense, intelligence, emergency response, infrastructure and other high-priority government missions.
"We are delighted with Anteon Corporation's long-term commitment to Flint Hill Office Park," stated Mark D. Lerner, a principal of Lerner Enterprises. "We enjoyed working closely with Anteon Corporation's Chairman and CEO, Joseph M. Kampf and his entire team in structuring a transaction that met each other's unique goals and objectives."
Lerner's current projects include:
- 1800 Tysons Boulevard. A 13-story 320,000 square foot, world-class office tower in The Corporate Office Centre at Tysons II located at Tysons Boulevard and Galleria Drive in McLean, Fairfax County, Virginia. PricewaterhouseCoopers has leased 185,000 square feet and will be the lead tenant in the building. The project is now under construction and will be completed in fall, 2005.
- Residence Inn by Marriott – Dulles Airport. A 151 room suite hotel located in Dulles 28 Centre at Routes 28 and 625 at Pacific Boulevard in Dulles, Loudoun County, Virginia. The project is now under construction and will open in February, 2006.
- Dulles 28 Centre. A 300,000 square foot shopping center located next to the 130,000 square foot Wegman's Food Market at Routes 28 and 625 at Pacific Boulevard in Dulles, Loudoun County, Virginia. The project will begin construction in early 2006 and is being developed in a joint venture with The Tower Companies of North Bethesda, Maryland.
- The Falls at Flint Hill. A 242 unit luxury residential condominium community located at Route 123 (Chain Bridge Road) and I-66 at Rosehaven Street in Fairfax, Virginia. Sales will begin this fall and groundbreaking for the project will be in February, 2006.
- Parc Dulles at Dulles Town Center. A luxury apartment community with 393 units located at City Center Boulevard and Stefanie Place in Dulles, Loudoun County, Virginia. Construction is now underway and Phase 1 delivery is scheduled for summer, 2006.
- 22400 Shaw Road. A 80,000 square foot office/flex building in Sterling Park Technology Center in Sterling, Loudoun County, Virginia. The project is now under construction and will be delivered in spring, 2006. The building is fully leased to the General Services Administration for use as a regional office of the United States Drug Enforcement Administration.
- 20 M Street. A 190,000 square foot Class 'A' office tower located adjacent to the Navy Yard Metro Station and the site of the future Washington Nationals Stadium in Southeast Washington, D.C. Construction is scheduled to begin later this summer and completion is scheduled for summer, 2007.
- Fallsgrove Corporate Center. A 208,000 square foot class 'A' office tower at 1900 Research Boulevard in Rockville, Maryland. Construction is scheduled to begin in spring, 2006.
Lerner Enterprises, founded in 1952 by Theodore N. Lerner, is Washington, D.C.'s largest private real estate developer and is involved in all phases of office, retail, hotel, sports & entertainment and residential real estate including planning, development, construction, leasing, and asset and property management.
Among its extensive office portfolio is The Corporate Office Centre at Tysons II, The Corporate Office Park at Dulles Town Center, Flint Hill Office Park, Parkview Executive Center, 7799 Leesburg Pike, Vintage Park, Sterling Park Business Center, Beaumeade Corporate Park and 400 Army Navy Drive in Northern Virginia; Fallsgrove Village Office Center and White Flint North in Maryland; Washington Square at 1050 Connecticut Avenue and 1133 Connecticut Avenue in Washington, D.C.